Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Joy's birds on blocks

As I mentioned in my Birds on blocks post, Joy and I challenged each other to use supplies that we already had for this project. She has posted hers and you have to pop over to The Garden Gate and take a look. They are really spectacular. Well done, my friend. We both love bird images and this was a fun thing to do.
I also need to mention that I fell off the wagon in the "no buying ban". I got in my car yesterday after work and the next thing I knew I was at Mystic Paper. How did that happen? It was too darn hot to sit in their parking lot, so of course I went in. My intention was to pick up a new Somerset publication. Magazines don't count. They are inspiration. See, I told you I was good at justifying my spending. Anyway, I ended up with the Fleuriste paper pad from Cosmo Cricket. I could not resist. Plus, there were only two left. What if I never see it again? I'd be the only one without it. We can't have that.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I was just over at Garden Gate and her blocks are so pretty. She did a great job. And a friend (Tina) was just over at Mystic Paper and sent me a link. Gah. What an awesome store. Yeah, I'm afraid I would fall off the wagon there too. Big time. LOL.

c