Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's been awhile...



































since I've felt motivated to work on the many scrapbooks I have started. I feel guilty for neglecting the photos that keep piling up. And mostly because I have such sweet little inspirations called grandchildren. I've had this lay out spread all over my work table for almost a week. I love the designs of Brenda Walton of K & Company. Everything coordinates so well and pages usually come together quickly. I think I get frustrated sometimes because I have so much stuff in my stash that it becomes overwhelming. I seemed to get more accomplished back in the day when my layouts consisted of colored card stock and a few embellishments. Now I have such beautiful paper, ribbons, and rub-ons, etc. ,and I find myself hoarding it. What in the world am I saving it for? I mean really, the more I use, the more I will need to buy, right? And we all know there is nothing more fun than shopping in the scrapbook stores. I've promised myself that I'm going to stitch less (just saying those words makes me anxious) and try to complete an album or two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

awwwwww...isn't she just the cutest. These pages are so pretty. I know what you mean by being overwhelmed by so many things to play with and use.

Sarah's Fab Day said...

Happy you love the Mrs. Meyers!
ps - Rhubarb is the cutest name for a dog...ever!