Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I love organizing...



stuff. I needed a solution for storing my many rubber stamps. I found this printer's drawer in an antique shop, and it appears to be just the thing. It was somewhat challenging getting them to stay put though. The shelves are rather narrow, and like dominoes, when one fell, another one fell, and so on. For now, it's sitting on my desk. I think I'll see if my DH will hang it on the wall. I think it's fun to recycle old things, and it sure beats the plastic shoe boxes that they used to be in.

2 comments:

Stitcher S said...

I have spurts where I love organizing things, too, but in my case they never stay that way!

I like how the stamps look, very nice indeed.

Michelle said...

What a find! I think it would look great hung on the wall!