Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow in the ...

mountains, east of Phoenix. What beautiful pictures taken yesterday by my sister, and used with her permission, of course. My brother and sister-in-law are visiting from Illinois, and they all took a ride out towards the Superstition Mountains on the Apache Trail. I just love the shot of the cactus wren. It amazes me that it can land and perch on top of the thorny cactus. Here are a few of the sights that awaited them:


I have to say that I am very impressed with My sis's newly found photography skills. She has been coming up with some great photos lately. I'm sure the fabulous new camera helps. My brother has always been the master photographer in our family, so maybe now he has a little competition. Either way, I get to enjoy seeing the world through their lenses.

No comments: