Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another fowl post...

I have to share a couple more pictures that I took the other day. I walked out the front door, and saw the ducks in the front yard. They were just walking around and checking things out. I sometimes see them in the lake on our community golf course, but never in our yard.

That same day, I saw the baby hummingbird in the back again. This time Mama was nearby, and I luckily caught a feeding. I'm sure that there's a nest somewhere, but I haven't found it yet.

5 comments:

Live.Love. Photography said...

great shot of the baby and mom!

Cristine's Story said...

Love the pictures Tanya!

Anonymous said...

These photos are incredible Tanya...I am jealous that you have a great camera.

Alice said...

Oh my goodness those Hummingbirds are gorgeous!!!! I love birds and love photographing them when given a chance.
Alice

Whimsical Warbler said...

Those hummingbird shots are lifetime achievements! That's AMAZING!