Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We're off...

to do some serious retail therapy. My sis, my friend, and myself are heading to St. Charles, IL. There we'll meet up with my niece from Minneapolis for a couple of days of power shopping. For years, I've wanted to go to the Country Folk Art Festival that is held there. That will be one of the stops. There is also an "over nighter" flea market which is held at the Kane County fairgrounds. It's from 4:00 pm till 2:00 am. It's supposed to have tons and tons of dealers. I can't wait...there's nothing I like better than flea markets. So off we go. I hope to blog soon about my fabulous finds.

Photo courtesy of The Graphics Fairy

4 comments:

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Oh, you're going to have so much fun. That's where I was raised...in Geneva. The jewelry store was my cousin's and the original tea room was my great-aunts. There is a road named for us there too :) We are an old Geneva family. SIGH..Miss that lovely area.
Check out the Give-Away on my blog :)
Hugs and have a safe and happy trip,
Pam

Cristine's Story said...

Have a great trip!

Sue said...

Enjoy!

Jack and Cat Curio said...

Have a great trip!
Can't wait to hear about it!