Monday, September 29, 2008

A little too big for my suitcase

I am back from my trip to the St. Charles/Geneva IL. area. It was a whirlwind weekend of shopping and visiting with relatives. The weather was perfect with the trees just starting to turn colors. On Friday, we literally shopped till we dropped, non-stop for seven straight hours. I think I'm now a little shorter, having worn my legs down. The fellow above was from Belgium. I fell in love with him, but not with his price, a mere $2,225.00. He would have looked awesome in my backyard, sigh.....

Here is how the trunk looked after the first day.

You'll have to wait to see what I did bring home with me....

4 comments:

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Looks like lots of wonderfulness :)
Did you love the area? I sure miss it there.
Can't wait to see your purchases. I was selling for 3 days at Warrens. It was massive.
Pam

Cristine's Story said...

Tanya, so glad you had a good time. I can't wait to see the things you love!

Cindy said...

Looks like some awesome junk in the trunk there! Can't wait to see more. I loved the cow too! : D

c

cconz said...

i found your blog looking for other boston lovers. I love your art work. Isn't there a big flea market near chicago every month? Is that the one you got the trunk load of goodies? I was there once, awhile ago. i heard it was as good as it once was.Your little scarlet looks like my little pickles. SOOOO CUTE.