Saturday, December 6, 2008

Live Love Photography

Since I still can't post pictures of anything that I've created recently, due to the fact that they are Christmas gifts, I'm going to brag, I mean blog, about my beautiful and very talented daughter-in-law instead. Her name is Tina, and she has recently turned her passion into a new business. Live Love Photography is now up and running. There are many of us who take photos in our family, but we started to notice that Tina's were getting better and better. Before we knew it, she started creating these wonderful videos of family get togethers and holidays. There is no better way to capture and remember a special event. Please check out her new website, and enjoy her galleries of photos.

3 comments:

Sherry said...

How wonderful for your DIL! I love photography! You see so much more and life is so much clearer through the lense of a camera! I especially love nature photography and old buildings!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures of the dogs. I am so sorry to hear about Otis. When I lost Sandy after 15 years it was one of the hardest days of my life. You never let them go.
Thanks for the Card.
Chuck

Train Wreck said...

Hi, I just stumbled across your blog. I was looking for ephemera? I clicked on an image and well here I am!

It looks like you live in Az? I am a new, since May, blogger. I live in Az. I just thought I'd say hello. I love your dogs. Our neighbors have the cutest little Boston Terrier that come to visit once in a while. We have adopted him. He seems like a great little fella. Now I am off to find some ephemera....