Saturday, August 30, 2008

A happy post

My friend, Mike, at Jack & Cat Curio has honored me with this award. I was sure surprised to see my blog mentioned in the company of the others chosen. Thank you.

Now to pass it on to a few of my favorites:

Heart In My Hand-your creativity is inspiring and the honesty in your words encourage me.

The Garden Gate-visiting your blog is like going home. Like minded for sure.

A Stitch in Time-one of the first blogs I came across and still a favorite. Beautiful photography.

Yapping Cat Studio-totally fun, lots of eye candy. You make me laugh...a lot!

Small Creations-amazing talent...your creations never fail to inspire me.

The Graphics Fairy-wonderful vintage images, thank you for sharing.

Now it is your turn to share the love. Pass it on to your favorites.

6 comments:

Cristine's Story said...

I'm happy that you are having a happy moment Tanya!

Anonymous said...

I am so honored. thank you so much for thinking of me :)

Becky Bunn said...

Tanya, Thanks for the award. I would love to make you a comfort doll. Do you have a request?
((hugs))
b

Cindy said...

Tanya, Thank you dear heart! I'm glad I make ya laugh! And thanks for the total compliment on being eye candy! Appreciate ya!

hugs,
c

Stitcher S said...

Thanks so much, I am so honored! It is so kind of you to think of me.

Joy said...

Why, thank you, T-bird! That's a lovely thing to do.