Monday, July 7, 2008

Fairie tots in a tree


These little fairy images are from DigitalCollageSheets.com. A few weeks ago, Cindy from Yapping Cat Studios created the cutest clips using clothespins. I couldn't wait to borrow her idea, and these are the result. Click on photo for a closer view. I painted the pins black, and glued the moss nests and fairies on. I thought they would be adorable on gift bags. You could even add a magnet to the back. The prices of ready made bags and tags drive me crazy. They can sometimes cost more than the actual gift. I'd much rather give something that I've made anyway.

9 comments:

Cristine's Story said...

Cute, cute, cute! I have a little bird cage that is just right for a few fairie tots!

Joy said...

Well, I like 'em just sitting in the tree like that. Very very clever! And I'm with you on the gift bag thing. My favorite gift bag is a brown lunch bag, with a little embellishment, of course. These would be perfect!

naveljelly studios said...

TAG! You've been nominated for a BLOG award - thank you for such wonderful inspiration & enjoyment!

Stitcher S said...

Darling!

Rebecca Ramsey said...

I LOVE these! I've always wanted to take a ride on a bird.
Becky

Cindy said...

Look at you! Clever girl, building a better mousetrap! :D

LOVE these and going to copy you right back! LOL. And you are so right...those commercial bags are expensive and no thought at all...now this...adorable! I love it.

c

3rdEyeMuse said...

so glad that Cindy linked to your post - these are WONDERFUL!

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

I found you via Yapping Cats. Love your blog and I'm adding you to my favorites. Hope you get a chance to stop over at mine someday.
Pam

Anonymous said...

oh, these are so adorable. Each one is gorgeous and I love the idea of the magnet back.