Saturday, July 5, 2008

Collage clothespins


I'm still on the 30day challenge for a couple more days. Still trying to make use of my excess of supplies. I've had these big clothespins for awhile, and today I decided to gussy them up a bit. I love these vintage children, especially the little girl on the chair.
All in all, I did pretty well in not buying very much. Not exactly zilch, but very little. It's been a real eye opener. I've realized that too often I buy things on impulse and not for real love or need. That bad habit has left me with many things of which I now have no desire to use. It's also made me define my style a bit more. I've learned that I need to focus on what inspires me to create and not get caught up in the acquiring of things.

4 comments:

Judy said...

The clothespins are fabulous!! What a good idea! I love the tiny ones, painted and stamped. They make great clips to hold stuff on the wire frames or gates.

Joy said...

I love wooden clothespins ~ I use them for so many little tasks around the house. They are my favorite chip bag clips. lol Your wee collages are adorable.

Cristine's Story said...

Awwwwww! Love 'em. Another project that I can copy if that's o.k.

Cindy said...

Love these! Now, I had not thought of playing with the larger clothespins...fun idea!

c