Thursday, April 24, 2008

Things are changing...


around the house. As I have said many times before, decorating is a work in progress for me. Nothing stays the same for long. I just keep moving things around until I'm happy. The sheep picture previously hung in the bathroom. I think I like it better above the pie safe. Our house is hard to rearrange because we have a great room that consists of the kitchen, living and dining areas. Not my dream house...I like individual spaces. This week, I'm painting the walls a yummy color that looks like an old tan crock. Love it! It's slow progress, I'm doing a little spring cleaning with my rhubarb scented cleaners in between.

I also tackled the area above the kitchen cabinets. It may still need a little tweaking here and there.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I see you love country too! Great photos! I will be moving stuff around here this week, too. Just can't leave it alone for long! LOL!