Thursday, September 20, 2007

The queen is leaving...


her tiny principality for a much larger room to rule. After visiting my niece in MN this month, I have become obsessed. She has the coolest craft room, a WHOLE room to herself, and I must have one as well. Long before my plane even landed, I was mentally preparing my speech to dh and gathering up my bargaining chips for our guest bedroom conversion. As it turned out, I didn't get much resistance. He knows how important this is to me. But, here's the deal, I just redecorated the spare bedroom last year. A lot of time and effort, not to mention money went into it. Since we are not planning to move, nor add on another room, do we use the room as it is for the few weeks out of the year that we have visitors, or do I use it everyday? Sorry future guests, this craft queen needs more space. I have been going through stuff and organizing for two days. My OCD is in high gear. On Saturday, we are going to Ikea for a desk or work table. I'll be posting the new room in all it's glory when it's complete. Did I mention that dh will be leaving the garage for the laundry room? Yes, he is giving up his cave. We might actually be able to park inside once again. It also means incoming pheasants...

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hey Queenie,
You'd better keep posting to let us know how all this turns out!