Monday, August 13, 2007

Mission accomplished...





I had been on what seemed like an endless quest to find a new look for our entry way. Nothing seemed to work. The area really isn't big enough to accommodate much. While on a shopping expedition a few months back, I came across this cabinet at one of my favorite shops. It was love at first sight, however, I didn't buy it. I guess I needed to mull it over in my mind for a while. A very wise friend encouraged me to go back and get it. It didn't take much encouragement...I think it went something like this: "You know you want it". She was right. I'm happy that I bought it, and I love how it all came together. The penny rug was another project that I have always wanted to try my hand at. It was easy to do, but my fingers were really sore from pushing the needle through the triple layers.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love your new cabinet and how it looks with the penny rug and HOHRH above it! Congrats on finding a stunning piece!