Monday, August 6, 2007

Do you think she'll like it?


This recipe box was made as a thank-you gift for someone special. It's filled with coordinating dividers and some of my favorite recipes. I made five of these last Christmas. Each one with a different theme or style. A certain friend, and you know who you are, has asked me for the same recipe every single Thanksgiving for the last fifteen years! As a recipient of one, hopefully, she will be able to find it this year. We are all guilty of stashing recipes in drawers and so on. I was forced to organize my collection and throw away the ones that I'll never use. How nice it is to be able to find my favorite ginger cookie recipe instead of trying to remember which cookbook it was in.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Love those birdies! I need to get on the ball and finish mine ~ you little over-achiever you! Thanks for the inspiration!

Michelle said...

So pretty! I love love love the bird's nest on top too.