Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm the Queen in here...






and this is my tiny kingdom, a.k.a. the laundry room. I prefer to call it the "studio". This is where creativity rules. Years ago, DH added the desk area and cabinets for me. In all probability, it was his way of getting me out of his kingdom, a.k.a the garage. Regardless, I am most grateful to have my own space. A place where I can surround myself with all the little things that make me happy. In here, I can listen to music while I play with paint, stamps, scrap booking stuff, and anything else that I want. DH is also my tech support. He sees to it that my computer and printer are always in perfect working condition. I probably don't thank him enough, however, it is much appreciated. Hark! I think I hear the trumpets sounding. No wait... it's the dryer buzzing, and I've got towels to fold.

No comments: