Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday this and that

While this one, Scarlett, is being her usual busy body self,

tormenting the geckos and chasing off the birds,

this one, Ruby, is doing what she does best. Napping! This is her new favorite spot to snooze in the afternoon. There's no doubt she thinks that the new patio was built just for her.


I've been such a lousy blogger lately. I'd be surprised if I even have any readers left out there. I have been somewhat creative, but I can't post anything because everything I've made is a Christmas gift. Too many of the recipients read my blog and there goes the element of surprise. Last night my husband announced that I was too hard to shop for and he had no idea what to get me for Christmas. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Me? Hard to buy for? Why that's impossible, I like everything! So, my question is what do you want for Christmas? I'd love to hear all about it.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Of course you still have readers silly! I want Ruby's spot on the patio for Christmas. hehe Kim

Rowyn said...

I always enjoy seeing your posts pop up in my Google Reader.

Your dogs are gorgeous. Ruby sure looks comfy on your patio furniture.

This Christmas I'd like... a surprise. I bought my own Xmas present from my OH last year. lol

Becky Bunn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky Bunn said...

oops don't know what I did with the first comment. Didn't you redo your patio for the dogs? lol My hubby also says I'm hard to buy for. Duh just go to Mystic Paper. I haven't given much thought to Christmas yet. Having a hard time wrapping my mind around it.

Judy said...

I have heard that "you are hard to buy for" refrain a lot! Now I tell them, get me a gift certificate or gift card! I also want a camera case for my SLR camera. Been looking at those on the web. Guess I should send my son the link to the case I want!

You should take pictures of what you have been doing anyway and save them until after Christmas and then share with us??!! Just a thought!

Sandy said...

I am hard to buy for! Because I have most of what I need. If anyone asks I tell them ink refills for my printer (need), or unusual small old things, (wants) that are hard for any one except my best of friends. Love seeing your dogs. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!