Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's a beautiful day

here in the desert, and I'm planning to spend the day in the craft room while my creative muse is calling. I couldn't resist shooting these shots of what's in bloom. To those of you who live where it's cold at this time, I'm so sorry. Remember how we suffered through those 100+ days not so long ago? This is what we call Chamber of Commerce weather, low 80's and sunshine in the beautiful blue sky.
The roses are in bloom.

The rhubarb is still hanging in there.

I can finally grow Coleus. Too hot in the summer.

We can't have enough geraniums.

Miss Scarlett soaking up some sun.

Nothing special about this, I just like the shot.

The bees are a buzz in the rosemary.

Have a great day wherever you are!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Beautiful photos, and I so love seeing the coleus. Our weather has been about the same as yours lately.

Take care!

Coincidentally I took some outdoor shots over the weekend that I will blog about soon. :) I promise you I'm not a 'copycat', thought of it already before I came here. :)