Thursday, January 17, 2008

Isn't she a beauty?


She may be a he for all I know, but regardless, I love this print. I wish I could say that I painted it, but that would be a lie. I mail ordered it awhile back, and it now hangs in our master bathroom. Years ago, I had a thing for cows. Everything in my kitchen was covered with black and white spots. The mere thought of it now makes me a bit nauseous, but I loved it back then. Currently, I'm captivated by sheep. I don't have a lot of items, just a few here and there. My adoration started even before I travelled to the UK and saw thousands of them while driving through the countryside. I am admittedly jealous of anyone who can look out their window and see such a view on a regular basis. There's just something so serene and pictorial about sheep contentedly dining on a grassy hillside. Oh well...maybe in another life I'll have a few or even a flock of the woolly ones.

1 comment:

Cristine's Story said...

Love the sheep and I love your banner! Did you do that yourself? Mine is way overdue for some sprucing up!