Monday, November 5, 2007

A room of my own...

Everything is finally in place in the new craft room. It took awhile to decide on a work table. I did some searching for an antique of some type, but couldn't find anything. I can be a messy painter, so thought I'd stick to something easy to clean. The style is very modern for me, but it blends in with the book case and leather chair. They are left over from when it was the guest room. The best thing about the room is that the dogs love to hang out with me in there. We like looking out the window and being able to see what the neighbors are up to. Just kidding, Yolande! I suppose that in time it will become more cluttered. I tend to surround myself with the things I love.

A place to paint, stamp, scrapbook...create!

Scarlett's spot!

The ugly blue (found at a yard sale) cabinet, repainted.

I can watch all the sports I want in here...thanks, honey!

A nice place to stitch or read...if it isn't already occupied by Ruby and Scarlett.

2 comments:

Stitcher S said...

What a gorgeous room! I love it completely. Thanks for sharing the photos here.

Michelle said...

Your room is fabulous! What a lovely little niche!