Thursday, November 15, 2007

I can't wait any longer...

to see what happens to Jamie and Claire. A Breath Of Snow And Ashes is the sixth novel in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. Even though this last book has been out for a couple of years, I have purposely waited to read it. I really don't want this wonderful story to end, and it took me awhile to read the others. Each book averages a thousand pages. My friend, Patti, first introduced me to Outlander, and to her I say thank you. I have enjoyed losing myself in the rich history and fabulous storytelling.
A few years ago, I visited Scotland. The country side is ruggedly beautiful, and Edinburgh Castle was a place I'll never forget. I am so grateful that I was able to go there. While I was reading, I could picture Jamie Fraser and his men roaming the heather covered hills.

2 comments:

Stitcher S said...

What gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing them here.

Michelle said...

I haven't read that one either. I wanted to re-read all of them first. I still have Drums of Autumn and Fiery Cross to go before I get to this one. Scotland is next on our list of places to go!