Saturday, October 6, 2007

It's an ugly duckling now...

but wait till it has a new coat of paint. I really
wanted to sleep in this morning, but I also wanted
to check out a flea market that was being held at
a local antique mall. After some much needed Java,
and a cup to go, I headed out bright and early. I was
mostly on the hunt for some cool storage stuff for
my craft room, but didn't come across anything
exciting. While strolling through the antique mall,
I found a wire Christmas tree that will be perfect
for displaying my stitched sampler ornaments.
I am so far behind in the stitching of these ornaments,
so maybe the tree will provide some much needed
inspiration.
I don't usually stop at yard sales, but did today on
the way home. I spotted the cabinet, and I couldn't
believe it when I saw the price. $10 bucks! What a deal!
I'm thinking that it will look much better in red with black
antiquing.

No comments: