Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I've been tagged!

My friend, Kim has tagged me to list five addictions. Only five? I have way more than that, but I'll play by the rules. Here goes:

1. collecting stuff... whether it be antiques, books, ephemera, charm bracelets, tin flat-backed cookie cutters, or pottery, I'm always on the lookout for more.

2. cross-stitching, especially samplers. My other
blog is confirmation of that!

3. reality TV. My favorites are The Bachelor, The Amazing Race, and Big Brother. My husband doesn't get it either, Kim.

4. potatoes...mashed, fried, scalloped, and baked. I've never met a potato that I didn't like.

5. lastly, but not least of all, I have to say dogs. No surprise here. I could never imagine not sharing my life with at least one, or two, or three.

I'm now going to tag these five people: Rowyn, Kelcey, Sue, Cindy, and Becky

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Good list! :D

c

Sue said...

Thanks for tagging me, forgive me for not playing yet. I will soon, I promise.

Sandy said...

Tanya I love big brother! And of coarse the dogs, I'm with you on that too. Have a great weekend!